Documented training for scaffolding assemblers
“Regulations for work in the heights”, §17-2 requires training in assembling, dissembling, changing and controlling scaffolding up to 9 meters.
The course consists of 15 hours of theoretical teaching and 15 hours practical training, and contains:
- Understanding of plans for assembling, dissembling and changing said scaffolding
- Safety in assembling, dissembling and changing said scaffolding
- Actions to prevent the fall risk for people and objects
- Evaluating the scaffolding materials need for repairs and sorting out unsafe scaffolding materials, in relation to rot, corrosion and cracks
- Safety in case of changing weather which may have a negative effect on the safety of said scaffolding
- Legal load
- Monitoring scaffoldings
- Training in usage of relevant safety equipment against falling during assembling, dissembling and changing complicated scaffolding constructions, including the usage of personal safety equipment (fall safety equipment)
- All other risks which said assembling, dissembling or changing may entail
Anyone who is going to work on a scaffolding up to 9 meters.
- Increased knowledge of and understanding for safe work with and on scaffoldings
- Bring attention to elements of dangers and public regulations for different scaffolding constructions
- Creating conditions for a safe work place
Two days of theoretical teaching: 15 hours
Two days of practical training: 15 hours
The practical training may be done after individual agreements in relation to the course, or in relation to work. In this case it has to be documented by a certified scaffolding assembler.
The course is only held with a minimum of 10 participants.
At Baltic Industrial Services course center, our focus is on training according to the most recent regulations and following the HSE standards which apply to the petroleum industry in Norway. Our instructors are all experienced scaffolding assemblers with certificates of apprenticeship in this subject and working experience with scaffolding within construction, wharf work, oil and gas.
Price: 450 EUR
Admittance to course: firstname.lastname@example.org
All our are certified with ISO 9001:2015