Documented training for scaffolding assemblers
Scaffolding course over 9 meters according to the requirements in regulations about conduction of work, usage of equipment and related technical requirements, chapter 17. §17-2. Required training, assembling, changing and monitoring of scaffoldings of all heights.
According to the regulation of 1.1.2016, anyone who is using, assembling, dissembling or monitoring a scaffolding higher than 5-9 meters is required to have partaken in documented theoretical and practical training. The scaffolding course is a high-quality 36 hour long theoretical- and practical course in scaffolding assembly.
- Elements of danger, including safety during assembling, dissembling and changing
- Understanding of plans and assembly instructions for said scaffolding
- Preventative actions related to fall risk for people and objects
- Monitoring the scaffolding and evaluation of the scaffolding’s need to be repaired/discarded
- Actions of safety in relation to risks which can have a negative effect on the safety of the scaffolding
- Understanding of safe and planned assembly of advanced scaffolding constructions which require special strength- and stability calculations
Anyone who is going to assemble a scaffolding taller than 9 meters.
- Increased knowledge of and understanding for safe work with and on scaffoldings
- Bring attention to elements of dangers and public regulations for different scaffolding constructions
- Creating conditions for a safe work place
Theoretical teaching: 36 hours
Practical training: 72 hours
The practical training may be done after individual agreements in relation to the course, or in relation to work. In this case it has to be documented by a certified scaffolding assembler.
The course is only held with a minimum of 10 participants.
At Baltic Industrial Services course center, our focus is on training according to the most recent regulations and following the HSE standards which apply to the petroleum industry in Norway.
Our instructors are all experienced scaffolding assemblers with certificates of apprenticeship in this subject and working experience with scaffolding within construction, wharf work, oil and gas.
Price: 650 EUR + VAT
Admittance to course: firstname.lastname@example.org
All our courses are certified with ISO 9001:2015